I just realized that I am up-to-date with my memoirs for the most part. The last part is life in the crater and I’m not sure if I’m ready to write that yet. Until I am ready to write the last part, here are some interesting facts about living in a crater.
- It is cold, colder than you might imagine.
- It is dark too. Darker than you might imagine.
- Communication towers are often down and signal strength is limited.
- Vitamin D is scarce and probably accounts for crabby moods.
- Despite the lack of atmosphere, the wind storms are incredibly strong.
- Escape velocity needed to lift oneself out of the crater is hard to achieve. Harder than you might imagine.
- In general, life in a crater is harsh but if you crave adventure of the odd variety it may be just the place for you.